Monday, January 26, 2009

Thy Black Book Journey II

Journey to KL make me lost something that i really need, Band and Jamming, 6 month after i working at KL, I decided to buy the electric guitar ( only cap ayam - ed) one. Before this my own guitar branded FAIR LADY, a gift from my step grandfather. But still ok, a month after buy guitar, I decide to but ZOOM G1X (For beginner like me, its ok to explore -ed). I tried to found my sound using this effect even did not know well how to conduct it.


Previous November, I meet my old bloodbrothers, the whole family member played music. This is my turning point where by we discuss together to played music and the direction of the music itself. My cousin Zalief have ability a lot on lead guitar which Sysyster Gates is his mentor and guru. It is possible coz my direction is different from their direction,metal and new age metal. First stage, it is too difficult to follow the direction cause I did not know well the kind they plated the music, but honestly, after several times i heared their song, I become excited to know more about the band. So, we all together satrted to jammed and aim to do the best.At that moment, the line up is Zalief as a burning solo, Zamiel as a deathroll 4 string, Syawal as Hellscreamer and Army as a Drum. The important thing this line up bring a lot of chemistry among us.

But the happiness is not till death, the dream that we aimed gone, my cousin had passed away on January 2nd 2009, shock! thats the word that i can express cause he younger than be. But this real life, Allah have ability to all happened. Fate...Alfatihah as a gift to Allahyarham Zalief Bin Zainal. Until now, we did not know yet what will happen to our band. I just heard from Syawal that his friend already want to take a duties from Arwah as a lead guitar......

what ever happen just god know what happen next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment