Monday, January 12, 2009

Krieyartor...Thy Journey...

This blog exist just because wanna to share something that happen to me..that's why i calle it "Thy Journey...".This the initial for me to write the journal about myself...opinion...issue...also including my stuff. So, if u have any comment here...just write down here.

So....the main reason why this blog here is to continue my zine that i made around 1999 that named sadratul kalam. But it had not been released until know cause of several reason. So today, 13 January 2009 it back using the different approach and name. With sadratul kalam, I already interview with rammy from band RAVEN (Perlis), Carcass Satanic (Ex Samartary and editor of Sarang Maut) last not list with Kremation.

May be one day I will published all the interview via this blogged. So wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment