Friday, March 6, 2009

Time Is My Enemies

I don't know how to expressed. A lot of my time just at my office including weekend. Eventhose it is money, but one of the motivation to achieve the organization goals is reponsibility from the company to his worker. And one of the responsibility is give a fucking OFF DAY. But sadness, there are no effective approach regarding time management to his workers. My weekend now just at my office.

So, what the problem if I worked every day.

Yeah!!!!
I lost my weight, hahahahahahaha..no lah..just kiding, I lost my project with my BC Rich at home. I wanna to start record my own song at home. So, if 3/4 from my life just at office, how can I started to record my stuff. This is happened now day to me.

Gig...hahahahahaha..in Malay we called it "jauh Panggang Dari Api". No life working here, There are no Gig, Jamming, just coming home around 1 am than dreaming. Next day wake up at 6.35 am with the same routine.

Just Change Work lo...
Yeah.. actually i already apply for another job, but with the economic condition today, it quite difficult to get any interview. It much more easy if wok at Bendang....hahahahahahaha.. Sometimes I just Carried my Beauty BC Rich WARLOCK at my secondary house aka Office to trained and played together with my officemate.

I just wondeing how long i might working here....................

No comments:

Post a Comment